100% of 100
Oakley® continues with the MotoGP™ Collection to celebrate the world’s premier motorcycle racing event. Oakley celebrates some of the top names in the sport, including nine-time Grand Prix World Champion Valentino Rossi, eight-time Grand Prix World Champion Marc Marquez, former Moto3 World Champion Maverick Vinales, and six-time Spanish champion Fabio Quartararo, with their own namesake collections.
All three frames, which come with Prizm™ lenses that are designed to enhance color and contrast so you can see more detail, are inspired by the riders and their signature color accents. The eyewear also features the riders’ personal logos etched into the lenses. Each sunglass comes with a custom microbag featuring the riders’ personal logos.
With its lightweight O-Matter™ frame and enduring simplicity, Manorburn provides a classic silhouette and design when versatility and simplicity are in order. Inspired by its cousin, Sylas, the frame adapts well to a variety of faces and the adjustable Ace Fit temples allow for ideal adjustment. When paired with Prizm™ Lens Technology or Oakley Authentic Prescription lenses, this frame redefines casual style and functionality.
• CLASSIC DESIGN - Classic silhouette suitable for multiple types of faces.
• LIGHTWEIGHT O-MATTER™ FRAME - Strong yet light O-Matter™ frame provides durability and all-day comfort
• ACE-FIT TECHNOLOGY - Allows eye care professionals (ECP’s) to adjust the temple of a frame based on the wearer’s personal preference to help enhance their comfort and retenton.
• SEE MORE DETAILS - Available with Prizm™ lenses that are designed to enhance color, contrast so you can see more detail.
• AVAILABLE IN PRESCRIPTION - Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription lenses that come laser etched with the ellipse logo on left wearing lens for proof of Oakley authenticity and quality.
Welcome to our Store's FAQ! Here you'll find answers to our most asked questions. Still can't find quite what you're looking for, or have something we should know? Send us an email, we're happy to help!
A1: Our company shipping all over the world, Most likely, you can see what countries we ship to in the drop-down at the checkout.
A2: Shipping cost is fixed at:Shipping cost $15 and Shipping Insurance($2.5) for per order, no matter how many products you buy, which is a great deal.
A3: We accept online card payment with MasterCard, VISA or via PayPal. Western Union (get 20% off), bitcoin payment (get 20% off).
A4: The currencies used are EUR, USD, GBP.
A5: We dispatch all orders in 1-2 business days with FedEx, delivery time will depend on the shipping country and address.
A6: All products price include international taxes and duties, please don't worry! No customs duties will be charged when it arrives in your country!